Every one of us, working for you
First American Natural Hazard Disclosures (FANHD) is California's #1 provider of property hazard disclosure products and services, with over 50 years of industry leadership and innovation at work for you. You can be assured of receiving the industry’s highest level of knowledge, understanding and protection from a company that:
- Created the nation's natural hazard disclosure industry
- Established the "standard-of-care" property disclosure report
- Introduced environmental disclosures to residential real estate -- the EnviroCheckTM Report
- Introduced the New Home and Subdivision disclosure report to California homebuilders
- Redefined liability protection for agents and their clients
- Introduced electronic signatures to the disclosure industry
We continue to lead the way. In December 2010 we introduced the gas transmission and hazardous liquid pipeline disclosure in the EnviroCheck Report.
At our state-of-the-art production facility in Irvine, California, we utilize advanced Geospatial Information System (GIS) hardware and software technology to produce rapid, yet accurate hazard zone determinations. In fact, our California disclosure process sets the standard for disclosure nationwide, drawing from a digital parcel database of more than 10 million parcels to provide unmatched accuracy and confidence.
Our standards of staff training and certification are unsurpassed, as is our commitment to security. We maintain tight control of your and your clients' personal and business information through redundant, fail-safe information systems, in addition to complete compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations controlling the financial services industry.
Depend on FANHD to deliver the proven innovation, service and reliability you need to your protect your business, your clients, and your future.