Assurance you can count on
As a licensed escrow company established in 1981, we serve as a neutral third party that can hold and distribute funds based on your agreements with clients and/or partners.
Holding Escrows can be utilized when there is a need for an independent third party to hold funds, short or long term, and make disbursements for any purpose other than real estate buy/sell, refinancing, or 1031 Eschange.
A few examples of Holding Escrows:
- To set money aside for continuing obligations that occur after the close of a sale escrow (i.e. development agreements, security of payment for future work)
- Holdback funds for deferred maintenance
- Mechanic's Lien Resolution
- Low cost alternative to a Letter of Credit
- Litigation settlements / disputes
- Buyer's proof of funds
- EB-5 — Fast Track Immigration Program
Why First American Fund Control for Holding Escrows?
- Proprietary software designed specifically for Holding Escrows that ensures disbursements are made in a timely fashion to all appropriate parties
- Unique ability to handle special types of transactions ~ no limit on amount or length of time funds are held
- A member of the First American family of companies