1099’s—From A to Z
Errors in preparing 1099 forms or failing to file them in accordance with IRS rules and regulations can result in costly penalties.
As one of the nation’s leading providers of 1099-S, 1099-MISC and 1099 Certification services for over three decades, our Tax Reporting Team has the know-how and experience to properly manage your 1099 filings.
With our experienced staff constantly monitoring changes to IRS rules and regulations coupled with our 15-point 1099 verification process, we can eliminate the threat of penalties, keep you compliant and leave you confident that your 1099s will be filed on time and in accordance with IRS policies.
Stay current, stay compliant and eliminate the threat of penalties with our 1099-S Tax Reporting services.
- Three levels of service to meet your specific needs and budget
- Electronic order placement through IRS Link, StreamLine, VISION or DocNet
- Order placement via paper 1099s or input forms
- Data is verified for missing or erroneous information
- Data is submitted electronically and in compliance with IRS regulations
- Filing with State tax authorities is available
- Monthly production reports keep you informed on filing status
- W-9 Due Diligence service available for additional protection against IRS penalties
- Available storage of 1099 Certification forms in accordance with IRS rules